Kindness Challenge: Week 2
This weeks challenge is to treat your colleagues or friends with a surprise morning tea!
And to help you along we are sharing one of our favorite muffin recipes that you can whip up in under 10 minutes.
Mini Cheese and Herb Muffins
- 2 cups (200g) grated tasty cheese
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 Tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 large egg
- Fresh herbs chopped, sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped, finely chopped chorizo sausage*
- Cream cheese filling 150g cream cheese, mixed with 2Tbs of pesto.
- Heat oven to 210ºC.
- Mix grated cheese, flour, and salt in a large bowl (add herbs and any other optional ingredients at this point too).
- Mix together milk, chili sauce, and egg with a fork in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and fold gently until dry ingredients are dampened.
- Spoon mixture into well sprayed/greased muffin tin.
- Cook for 12 minutes, then stand for 3-4 minutes before removing from the tin.
- Serve either warm, or once cooled make a small slit in the top of each muffin and spoon a small amount of the cream cheese mixture into the top of the muffin.
Kindness Challenge: Week 3 Fathers Day prep →
← Kindness Challenge Week 1