Home-made gifts can be the perfect solution for secret santa's, teacher gifts, hostess gifts, grand-parent presents, and stocking stuffers. Not only do they keep the budget down, but they can be truly personalised and show thoughtfulness and care.
We've rounded up 5 of our favourite home-made gift ideas to share with you below - just in time for you to get creative this weekend!
If getting crafty is the last thing on your "to do" list this Christmas, Angel Delivery is here to help. Our fudge slab is released for a super limited time at Christmas - this giant 1.8kg slab cuts into over 120 pieces of fudge.
At home, simply cut it up into small squares, pop between 5 - 10 pieces in a cellophane bag, and tie with a ribbon. You'll have 10 - 20 home-made gift-bags to share this Christmas - and so easy!
Buy your fudge slab now! You can even pretend you made it yourself - it can be our little secret.
Our Top 5 Home-made DIY Christmas Gifts:
1. White Choc Peppermint Blondies - If you're keen in the kitchen, these festive blondies (brownie's white chocolate cousin!) look really delicious and come with gorgeous packaging ideas.
2. Hot Chocolate Mix - This recipe makes gorgeous jars to gift, full of mix for the recipients to make perfect hot chocolates at home - complete with mini marshmallows!
3. Paint Chip Bookmarks - A fun and simple little gift idea, that we think would be perfect to try with the kids.
4. Mason Jar Sewing Kit - A really cute and thoughtful way to pop together a special gift for someone who loves to sew, or is wanting to learn.
5. Christmas Tea Trees - If you have a tea-lover in your life, these Christmas Tea Trees are a really special and fun way to present a tea-gift (and healthy too!).
*Note these are not our recipes and we haven't tested all of them, this post just intended a source of inspiration for you to try yourself at home.