Back by popular demand! Our High Tea Hamper was just so popular earlier this year, we've heard your cries and have bought it back exclusively for our Winter range. The most perfect way to brighten a cold winter day - High Tea delivered to the door!
- French Macarons - Beautiful French macarons, in a mix of gourmet flavours including Mixed Berry, Lemon Meringue, Passionfruit and Dark Chocolate (two of each flavour).
- Four Beautiful 'Petits Fours' - In a mix of Rhubarb & Strawberry, Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, and Caramel Praline.
- Four Salmon & Leek Quiches - Salmon chunks with leek, potato and onion. Baked in our special savoury custard with cream cheese, encased in savoury pastry and topped with Dill.
- Mini Pancakes - Ready to eat, light and fluffy mini pancakes.
- Bonne Maman Raspberry Jam – You’ll love Bonne Maman Raspberry jam. With chunks of raspberries throughout, this preserve is as close as you’ll get to homemade without doing the picking, cooking and canning yourself.
- Handmade English Breakfast Tea - A large pyramid pouch of 20 tea bags of Wellington's famous 't leaf Tea' Company's divine English breakfast tea.
Mela Apple Juice - Freshly pressed Mela Apple Juice, a timeless taste.
You can customise your care package with our range of special Add-Ons. Find out more here.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered chilled to the door in a beautiful, insulated gift box.
The delivery cost for these products are usually around $27. The exact delivery fee to your exact address will be shown on the Checkout page.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day delivery - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day.
We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery. Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post.
If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days, and costs an extra $10. Our care packages are packaged with plenty of ice and insulation, in order to stay chilled for 2-3 days, so the food will arrive safely. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban pick-up point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
Pick up - We are working on an option to pick-up a Care Package from our Angel HQ in Kenepuru, Wellington. Stay tuned for more details on this option once it is live.
Our packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the custom reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an preferential rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper - here is a rough guide of pricing (the exact shipping cost for your order will be calculated at checkout):
- Less than 5kg - $26.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express, Family Meal Hamper)
- 5.0 - 9.9kg - $32.00 (e.g. Main Event)
- 10.0 - 19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0 - 27.5 kg - $53.00 (e.g. Here To Help)
- 27.6 - 35.0kg - $63.00 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
- 35kg+ - $75.00 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
Rural and Saturday deliveries cost an extra $10, due to extra charges from Courier Post for these services. You are welcome to change your delivery address to a weekday, or have your package delivered to a depot to avoid these costs. Let us know if you need any help arranging this.
Delivered with Love...
for You and the Environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.