This beautiful new Gift Box is like a big comforting hug in a box, delivered to the door. We've curated a generous range of warming, caring Winter treats and goodies, all designed to warm and nurture your loved ones, from near or far. Delivered in a premium magnetic closure gift box, tied with a ribbon.
- Hot Chocolate - What's winter without snuggling down with a hot choccie? This rich dark chocolate from Bennetto is made with rich dark Peruvian chocolate - a decadent treat.
- Marshmallows - Fluffy, light and perfectly sweet, these gourmet marshmallows are perfect to pop in your hot chocolate (or just enjoy straight from the pouch!).
- Lemon Honey Ginger Syrup - Handmade in Wellington by Six Barrel Soda Co., just add hot water to this syrup for an instant winter warmer drink, designed to comfort and cure those winter ills.
- Bennetto Raspberry Dark Chocolate - A decadent tablet of dark chocolate with pops of tart raspberry - divine!
- Lemon Shortbread Bites - Take a little break to enjoy a perfectly sweet, buttery lemon moment.
- Ginger Slice - This slice will melt in your mouth, perfect as an afternoon treat or with coffee and tea.
You can customise your care package with our range of special Add-Ons. Find out more here.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered to the door in a beautiful, bespoke gift box.
The delivery cost for this product is usually around $26. The exact delivery fee to your exact address will be shown on the Checkout page.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day delivery - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day.
We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery. Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post.
If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days, and costs an extra $10. Our care packages are packaged with plenty of ice and insulation, in order to stay chilled for 2-3 days, so the food will arrive safely. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban pick-up point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
Pick up - We are working on an option to pick-up a Care Package from our Angel HQ in Kenepuru, Wellington. Stay tuned for more details on this option once it is live.
Our packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the custom reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an preferential rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper - here is a rough guide of pricing (the exact shipping cost for your order will be calculated at checkout):
- Less than 5kg - $26.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express, Family Meal Hamper)
- 5.0 - 9.9kg - $32.00 (e.g. Main Event)
- 10.0 - 19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0 - 27.5 kg - $53.00 (e.g. Here To Help)
- 27.6 - 35.0kg - $63.00 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
- 35kg+ - $75.00 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
Rural and Saturday deliveries cost an extra $10, due to extra charges from Courier Post for these services. You are welcome to change your delivery address to a weekday, or have your package delivered to a depot to avoid these costs. Let us know if you need any help arranging this.
Delivered with Love...
for You and the Environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.