- Authentic Italian beef lasagne - locally sourced beef simmered in tomatoes and herbs, layered in fresh pasta and topped with a rich cheese sauce.
- Cottage pie - Premium ground beef, slow cooked in a rich stock and topped with a smooth buttery potato mash.
- Vegetarian lasagne - locally sourced seasonal vegetables, roasted in garlic and herbs, layered in fresh pasta and topped with a rich creamy cheese sauce.
- Chicken and mushroom pie - free range chicken and mushrooms handmade golden flaky pastry.
- Vegetarian frittata - Gluten free goodness, locally sourced vegetables carefully prepared and bound with free range eggs and local cheese.
- x2 loaves of award-winning Kapiti Artisan Bake House Ciabatta
- Fresh apple and oat crumble - finely cubed apples, softened in a sweet spicy juice and topped with a brown sugar, cinnamon and oat crumble
- This beautiful family-sized divine Strawberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake will keep the whole family happy this summer
- Sticky chocolate brownie loaf
- Freshly pressed Mela apple juice
- The t Leaf Tea English Breakfast
When tragedy and loss affects someone you love, you just want to be there. If you can't, giving practical support to a grieving family is the next best thing.
Our premium package fills the fridge and bellies of your loved ones for a week, nourishing and giving energy during a difficult time. This package delivers five family meals, and desserts.
A truly wonderful package that will take care of the whole family for a week of evening meals.
You can customise your care package with our range of special Add-Ons. Find out more here.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered chilled to the door in a beautiful, insulated gift box.
The delivery cost for this product is usually around $45. The exact delivery fee to your exact address will be shown on the Checkout page. We pass on the same delivery fee charged to us by Courier Post, but this care package is one of our higher delivery costs - this is because it comes packaged in two extra-large insulated cardboard boxes, with reusable ice-packs, and is delivered on a premium overnight courier service.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day. We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery - Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post. If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban delivery point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
CostsOur packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an excellent rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper as follows:
- Less than 5kg - $18.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express)
- 5.0-9.9kg - $24.00 (e.g. Family Meal Hamper, Main Event)
- 10.0-19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Classic Meal Hamper, Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0-27.5 kg - $45.00 (e.g. Here To Help for a whole week)
- 27.6-35.0kg - $55.00 (e.g. multiple items)
- 35kg+ - $61.00
Delivered with Love...
for You and the Environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.