- Two Main Meals - Your choice of two Main Meals from our menu. Choose from:
- Classic Beef Lasagne
- Homestyle Chicken Pie
- Gnocchi Meatball Bake
- Pumpkin & Sage Risotto
- Thai Coconut Curry with Rice (GF+vegan)
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Moroccan Tagine (GF+vegan)
- Vegetable Lasagne (vege)
- Apple Crumble - Finely cubed apples, softened in a sweet spicy juice and topped with a brown sugar, cinnamon and oat crumble (Note: You can swap dessert for Sticky Toffee Pudding - Simply include a note at Checkout)
- Bread - Ciabatta Bread Loaf
- Treat - Your choice of Treat from our menu. Choose from:
- Sticky Chocolate Brownie
- Luscious Lemon Loaf
- Juice - Freshly pressed Mela Apple Juice
*Important note: Due to Covid supply issues, substitutions may need to be made in your Care Package; our team will hand-select suitable replacements.
You can customise your care package with our range of special Add-Ons. Find out more here.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered chilled to the door in a beautiful, insulated gift box.
The delivery cost for this product is usually around $34. The exact delivery fee to your exact address will be shown on the Checkout page.
- Important note: Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, especially due to Covid delays across the country. If your order is for a specific date (like a birthday) or event, please order a day ahead to be safe - the meals will be great kept in the fridge for the big day.
- Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
- Next day delivery - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before. We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery. Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post. If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
- Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days, and costs an extra $10. Our care packages are packaged with plenty of ice and insulation, in order to stay chilled for 2-3 days, so the food will arrive safely. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban pick-up point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
- Pick up - We are working on an option to pick-up a Care Package from our Angel HQ in Kenepuru, Wellington. Stay tuned for more details on this option once it is live.
- Delivery days - Hampers are delivered Tuesday to Saturday (we can't deliver on Sunday or Monday sorry). Note Saturday deliveries cost $10 extra, as we are charged more by Courier Post for deliveries on the weekend, you're welcome to select a weekday delivery date to avoid these costs.
- Nominated day - If you have a specific date you would like your hamper delivered on, just select that date when adding your care package to the cart. We cannot specify the time of delivery on a given day, as courier schedules change from one day to another and this is out of our control.
- Public Holidays - Hampers cannot be dispatched or delivered on public holidays, as couriers do not operate on these days.
- Queries - Please contact us on 0800 826 435 if you have any queries, or if you need to track your order please do this directly with Courier Post (www.courierpost.co.nz or 0800 268 743).
Our packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the custom reusable cardboard gift box, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium perishable courier delivery across NZ. We have negotiated a preferential rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge is based on the weight of the hamper. Here is a rough guide of pricing (the exact shipping cost for your order will be calculated at checkout):
- Less than 5kg - $29 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express, Family Meal Hamper)
- 5.0 - 9.9kg - $35 (e.g. Main Event)
- 20.0 - 27.5 kg - $58 (e.g. Here To Help)
- 27.6 - 35.0kg - $68 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
- 35kg+ - $78 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
Rural and Saturday deliveries cost an extra $10, due to extra charges from Courier Post for these services. You are welcome to change your delivery address to a weekday, or have your package delivered to a depot to avoid these costs. Let us know if you need any help arranging this.
Thought it would be a nice idea to do a subscription as an option. We often provide meals for people, a delivery a week, for a month. But spend a lot of time trying to make sure we remember to all again for every week. Just a thought 💭
I've sent a few of your care packages to colleagues and the feedback has been overwhelmingly good. I was lucky enough to receive one myself while recuperating from knee surgery.....I thought I made a good lasagne...yours is next level. So much so that I hid the leftovers so I didn't have to share! As a sender, I particularly like being kept updated about delivery. As a receiver, the packaging is great and the instructions etc. Keep doing what you are doing, it's awesome. Any chance you can share the lasagne recipe???
Simple to order, delivery on time and quality yummy products received with gratitude
The recipient of the meal delivery said it wasn't as good as the previous gift from Angel Delivery. The lasagne was all meat and no pasta. Everything else in the meal pack was good!
This hamper was extremely well received by our friends who commented the kids really loved the meals, not to mention the extra treats. Thanks Angel delivery!
Delivered with love for you, and the environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.