Note: All Mother's Day orders are for delivery from Tuesday 5 May to Saturday 9 May only (we can only do Saturday delivery if the recipient has a 'Saturday delivery address' which you can check here). For rural deliveries, the last day to order is on Wednesday 6th May 2020 before 12noon.
Now more than ever, Mum needs a little extra treat. Even if it's just a little something to sweeten and brighten her day, this lovely beautiful, bespoke gift box of goodies will remind your Mum that you love her and are thinking of her.
Each Mother's Day Treat Box is packaged into a stunning bespoke gift box and includes:
- Dark Chocolate Brownie - Ultra decadent sticky chocolate brownie.
- Passionfruit Shortbread - Traditional buttery shortbread enriched with passionfruit and crunchy little jewels.
- Rocky Road - A slab of rich delicious rocky road, packed with perfectly toasted nuts, soft marshmallows, chewy fruit jubes, and loads of chocolate.
- Chocolate - Bennetto Natural Foods Co. Raspberries in Dark chocolate bar - a rich dark chocolate bar with a generous amount of freeze-dried raspberry pieces with a real flavour pop (GF & V).
- Six Barrel Soda Co. - Two bottles of our favourite refreshing bubbles - sparkling Raspberry & Lemon soda, handmade in Wellington.
- Handmade English Breakfast Tea - A large bag of Wellington's famous 't leaf' Company's divine English breakfast tea.
- Deliveries to Auckland and Hamilton are delayed at the moment and are taking at least 2 days to arrive - please keep this in mind and order ahead!
- Due to significant delays with couriers and suppliers due to Covid-19, we can't guarantee an exact delivery date for your order. If you need an order for a specific date, we suggest ordering a few days ahead to be safe.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day. We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery - Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post. If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban delivery point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
CostsOur packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an excellent rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper as follows:
- Less than 5kg - $18.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express)
- 5.0-9.9kg - $24.00 (e.g. Family Meal Hamper, Main Event)
- 10.0-19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Classic Meal Hamper, Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0-27.5 kg - $45.00 (e.g. Here To Help for a whole week)
- 27.6-35.0kg - $55.00 (e.g. multiple items)
- 35kg+ - $61.00
Delivered with Love...
for You and the Environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.