Please note: Christmas orders are for delivery from Wednesday 2nd December to Thursday 24 December 2020 (we can't deliver on Friday 25th or Saturday 26th December). For rural deliveries, the last day to place your order is on Sunday 20th December 2020 (you can check if it's a rural delivery here).
This product is an "Add On", so can only be added on to another full Care Package order (not ordered individually).
- Pohutukawa Pantry Shortbread Christmas Trees Cookies - No Christmas or New Year would be the same without these delightfully buttery and crunchy Shortbread Christmas Trees with a little twist of natural vanilla.
- Pohutukawa Pantry Christmas Truffles - These delicious Christmas Truffles are divine and contain a magical depth of taste by using most aged Christmas cake portions that are carefully aged with brandy for up to three years. Blended with festive nuts, fresh lemon and orange zest, rolled by hand and dipped in pure rich dark chocolate.
- Schoc Chocolates Assorted Chocolates - Peppermint Cream, Famous Christmas Rum Pudding, and Brandy Caramel Truffle.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered chilled to the door in a beautiful, insulated gift box.
You can customise your care package with our range of special Add-Ons. Find out more here.
Corporate and large orders are available – just contact our team for more information (0800 826 435 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
The delivery cost for this product is usually around $24. The exact delivery fee to your exact address will be shown on the Checkout page.
- Deliveries to Auckland and Hamilton are delayed at the moment and are taking at least 2 days to arrive - please keep this in mind and order ahead!
- Due to significant delays with couriers and suppliers due to Covid-19, we can't guarantee an exact delivery date for your order. If you need an order for a specific date, we suggest ordering a few days ahead to be safe.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day. We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery - Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post. If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban delivery point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
CostsOur packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an excellent rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper as follows:
- Less than 5kg - $18.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express)
- 5.0-9.9kg - $24.00 (e.g. Family Meal Hamper, Main Event)
- 10.0-19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Classic Meal Hamper, Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0-27.5 kg - $45.00 (e.g. Here To Help for a whole week)
- 27.6-35.0kg - $55.00 (e.g. multiple items)
- 35kg+ - $61.00
Delivered with Love...
for You and the Environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.