- Seasonal Winter Risotto - Classic risotto flavours with a seasonal twist, generous chunks of roasted pumpkin, sage, and parmesan.
- Gnocchi Meatball Bake - A lip-smacking feel-good dinner, with beef meatballs and gnocchi pasta, baked into a creamy harissa sauce with a tangy tomato hit.
- Soups - A selection of two seasonal soups, hand-picked by our team (both flavours will be vegetable-based)
- Bread - Ciabatta Bread Loaf
- Boysenberries - White chocolate-dipped freeze-dried boysenberries by 'Little Beauties', packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Honey - Miel des Collines Raw Honey, handmade in Raglan
- Vanilla Bean and Chia Seed Porridge - Not only the best Winter breakfast, but packed with chia seeds for a wellness boost
- Spicy Carrot Loaf - A perfect Winter warmer treat, we love this loaf gently toasted and spread with butter.
- Libertine Blends Kapow Tea - A bold and warming blend with native kawakawa, with antibacterial and antiviral properties for good health.
- Lemon Honey Ginger Syrup - Simply add hot water in your favourite mug for calming Winter wellness.
Optional - Add a Lavender Eye Pillow, to use hot or cold for a soothing self-care moment this Winter.
*Important note: Due to Covid supply issues, substitutions may need to be made in your Care Package; our team will hand-select suitable replacements.
You can customise your care package with our range of special Add-Ons. Find out more here.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered chilled to the door in a beautiful, insulated gift box.
The delivery cost for this product is usually around $32. The exact delivery fee to your exact address will be shown on the Checkout page.
- Important note: Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, especially due to Covid delays across the country. If your order is for a specific date (like a birthday) or event, please order a day ahead to be safe - the meals will be great kept in the fridge for the big day.
- Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
- Next day delivery - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before. We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery. Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post. If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
- Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days, and costs an extra $10. Our care packages are packaged with plenty of ice and insulation, in order to stay chilled for 2-3 days, so the food will arrive safely. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban pick-up point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
- Pick up - We are working on an option to pick-up a Care Package from our Angel HQ in Kenepuru, Wellington. Stay tuned for more details on this option once it is live.
- Delivery days - Hampers are delivered Tuesday to Saturday (we can't deliver on Sunday or Monday sorry). Note Saturday deliveries cost $10 extra, as we are charged more by Courier Post for deliveries on the weekend, you're welcome to select a weekday delivery date to avoid these costs.
- Nominated day - If you have a specific date you would like your hamper delivered on, just select that date when adding your care package to the cart. We cannot specify the time of delivery on a given day, as courier schedules change from one day to another and this is out of our control.
- Public Holidays - Hampers cannot be dispatched or delivered on public holidays, as couriers do not operate on these days.
- Queries - Please contact us on 0800 826 435 if you have any queries, or if you need to track your order please do this directly with Courier Post (www.courierpost.co.nz or 0800 268 743).
Our packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the custom reusable cardboard gift box, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium perishable courier delivery across NZ. We have negotiated a preferential rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge is based on the weight of the hamper. Here is a rough guide of pricing (the exact shipping cost for your order will be calculated at checkout):
- Less than 5kg - $29 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express, Family Meal Hamper)
- 5.0 - 9.9kg - $35 (e.g. Main Event)
- 20.0 - 27.5 kg - $58 (e.g. Here To Help)
- 27.6 - 35.0kg - $68 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
- 35kg+ - $78 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
Rural and Saturday deliveries cost an extra $10, due to extra charges from Courier Post for these services. You are welcome to change your delivery address to a weekday, or have your package delivered to a depot to avoid these costs. Let us know if you need any help arranging this.
So easy to purchase these hampers and they’re a great product you have for people like myself getting food to loved ones.
Our home was gifted an Angel Delivery when a member got COVID in May. The delivery lifted our spirits and gave the well members something to look forward to preparing as a meal for the home. When a different member got COVID over a month later, we ordered another Angel Delivery (this time a different selection) so we could experience the pleasure all over again. We have now gifted an Angel Delivery to a family who are isolating due to COVID. They have received it and rang to thank us, it is a lovely surprise! The products in the box are a delight to discover and are even more delightful to consume.
Delivered with love for you, and the environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.