Easter is a special holiday, when many come together with family to enjoy the long weekend. For those of us that can't make it to these special times, the Easter Holiday Care Package is a great way to show your love, and be around the table (even when you are at a distance).
We've brought together a selection of our family favourites and Easter treats - a bountiful box of foodie delights, delicious meals, light lunches and other gourmet goodies.
Deliveries will start from Tuesday 16th March (the buns will be fresh out of the oven that very morning!). For earlier delivery, please contact us as they are made fresh daily especially for us.
The last day to place Easter orders is Wednesday 31 March (or for rural delivery orders - Monday 29 March). Our last delivery day is Thursday 1st April (the day before Good Friday).
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie - Our chefs have created a family-sized free range chicken and mushroom pie, with handmade golden flaky pastry.
- Lamb Hot Pot Pie - A family size pie made with tender lamb cooked in a richly flavoured casserole with crisp layered potatoes on top.
- Salmon & Leek Quiches x4 - Salmon chunks with leek, potato and onion. Baked in our special savoury custard with cream cheese, encased in our famous savoury pastry. Topped with Dill.
- Hot Cross Buns - Half a dozen delightfully delicious, freshly made Hot Cross buns. Fresh from the oven of the award-winning bakers in Wellington - Aro Bake.
- Cherry Jam (Bonne Maman) - You’ll love Bonne Maman Cherry Preserve. With chunks of cooked cherries throughout, this preserve is as close as you’ll get to homemade without doing the picking, cooking and canning yourself.
- Lewis Road Premium Lightly Salted Butter – This butter has a velvety texture like no other. It is mouth-watering, simply spread it on those hot cross buns and enjoy the full-bodied buttery experience.
- Pear & Ginger Cake - Moist ginger cake, topped with caramelized pears.
- Ginger Slice - This slice will melt in your mouth, perfect as an afternoon treat or with coffee and tea.
- Juice - Freshly pressed Mela apple Juice. Takes you straight back to those syrupy days of youth, eating apples on your grandma’s front veranda.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered chilled to the door in a beautiful, insulated gift box.
- Deliveries to Auckland and Hamilton are delayed at the moment and are taking at least 2 days to arrive - please keep this in mind and order ahead!
- Due to significant delays with couriers and suppliers due to Covid-19, we can't guarantee an exact delivery date for your order. If you need an order for a specific date, we suggest ordering a few days ahead to be safe.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day. We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery - Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post. If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban delivery point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
CostsOur packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an excellent rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper as follows:
- Less than 5kg - $18.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express)
- 5.0-9.9kg - $24.00 (e.g. Family Meal Hamper, Main Event)
- 10.0-19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Classic Meal Hamper, Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0-27.5 kg - $45.00 (e.g. Here To Help for a whole week)
- 27.6-35.0kg - $55.00 (e.g. multiple items)
- 35kg+ - $61.00
Delivered with Love...
for You and the Environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.