- Syrian Chicken - A new aromatic and exotic favourite, packed with flavour. Lightly spiced chicken lovingly baked in a rich tomato-based sauce.
- Summer Vegetable & Ricotta Tart - A family-sized filo tart made with Zany Zeus ricotta, and a selection of the freshest summer vegetables.
- Quiches - Four delicious individual-sized vegetarian quiches
- Cheeses - Two Ile De France La Fromagerie Cheeses. Discover the full taste of truly these authentic French cheeses.
- Maison Therese Lime Chutney - Mildly spiced chutney with a citrus zing. Delicious with all cheeses, strong or mild, or try as a side for barbequed meats or curry. (GF, DF)
- Ciabatta Loaf - This authentic Kapiti Artisan bakehouse ciabatta loaf is hand made the way bread was made in Europe 200 years ago.
- Lemon Loaf - A perfectly moist lemon loaf, drenched in tangy lemon juice & topped with vanilla sugar
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake - Creamy white chocolate cheesecake filling on a vanilla biscuit base, swirled with a red strawberry filling. The perfect finish to your meal!
- Juice - freshly pressed Mela apple Juice A timeless taste. Takes you straight back to those syrupy days of youth, eating apples on your grandma’s front veranda.
Summer is in the air at last, and along with the warm breeze and budding flowers comes a fresh new care package. Full of our favourite light and fresh meals and treats, to enjoy together on a warm Summer evening.
You can customise your care package with our range of special Add-Ons. Find out more here.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered chilled to the door in a beautiful, insulated gift box. The delivery cost for this product is usually around $22. The exact delivery fee to your exact address will be shown on the Checkout page.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions for more information, or Contact Us with any questions.
- Deliveries to Auckland and Hamilton are delayed at the moment and are taking at least 2 days to arrive - please keep this in mind and order ahead!
- Due to significant delays with couriers and suppliers due to Covid-19, we can't guarantee an exact delivery date for your order. If you need an order for a specific date, we suggest ordering a few days ahead to be safe.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day. We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery - Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post. If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban delivery point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
CostsOur packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an excellent rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper as follows:
- Less than 5kg - $18.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express)
- 5.0-9.9kg - $24.00 (e.g. Family Meal Hamper, Main Event)
- 10.0-19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Classic Meal Hamper, Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0-27.5 kg - $45.00 (e.g. Here To Help for a whole week)
- 27.6-35.0kg - $55.00 (e.g. multiple items)
- 35kg+ - $61.00
Delivered with Love...
for You and the Environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.