2x Spanakopita Pie - Fresh spinach finely chopped and cooked with herbs, seasoning and Mediterranean cheese, and wrapped in a golden filo pastry (individual size).
- 2x Lamb Hot Pot - Tender lamb slow-cooked in a rich casserole with crisp layered potatoes on top (individual size)
- Ciabatta loaf - from gold-medal-winning Kapiti Artisan Bakehouse
- Cheese - Ile De France La Fromagerie Cheese
- Crackers - 180 Degrees 4 Seed Oat Crackers
- Parfait - Truffle & Mushroom Parfait-L'Authentique
- 8x Chocolate Fondants - delicious chocolate cakes with a molten chocolate filling
- Chocolate - Bennetto Natural Foods Co. Raspberries in Dark chocolate bar - a rich dark chocolate bar with a generous amount of freeze-dried raspberry pieces with a real flavour pop (GF & V)
- Six Barrel Soda Co. - Two bottles of our favourite refreshing bubbles - sparkling Raspberry & Lemon soda, handmade in Wellington
This deluxe care package for two includes a combination of individual meals and delicious sweet treats, that have all been made with love and care. Perfect for busy working corporate couples or grandparents living alone.
You can customise your care package with our range of special Add-Ons. Find out more here.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered chilled to the door in a beautiful, insulated gift box.
The delivery cost for this product is usually around $22. The exact delivery fee to your exact address will be shown on the Checkout page.
- Deliveries to Auckland and Hamilton are delayed at the moment and are taking at least 2 days to arrive - please keep this in mind and order ahead!
- Due to significant delays with couriers and suppliers due to Covid-19, we can't guarantee an exact delivery date for your order. If you need an order for a specific date, we suggest ordering a few days ahead to be safe.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day. We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery - Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post. If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban delivery point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
CostsOur packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an excellent rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper as follows:
- Less than 5kg - $18.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express)
- 5.0-9.9kg - $24.00 (e.g. Family Meal Hamper, Main Event)
- 10.0-19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Classic Meal Hamper, Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0-27.5 kg - $45.00 (e.g. Here To Help for a whole week)
- 27.6-35.0kg - $55.00 (e.g. multiple items)
- 35kg+ - $61.00
Delivered with Love...
for You and the Environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.