Send meals with kindness to loved ones, friends or team members who are unwell, have received a diagnosis, or are recovering from surgery. This Get Well Soon gift sends your choice of two family main meals to fill the fridge, along with sides, treats and a soothing therapy Wheat Bag to comfort from afar.
- Two Main Meals - Your choice of two Main Meals from our menu. Choose from:
- Classic Beef Lasagne
- Homestyle Chicken Pie
- Thai Coconut Curry with Rice (GF+vegan)
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Moroccan Tagine (GF+vegan)
- Vegetable Lasagne (vege)
- Apple Crumble - Finely cubed apples, softened in a sweet spicy juice and topped with a brown sugar, cinnamon and oat crumble (Note: You can swap dessert for Banana Butterscotch Pudding - include a Note at Checkout)
- Bread - Ciabatta Bread Loaf
- Treat - Your choice of Treat from our menu. Choose from:
- Sticky Chocolate Brownie
- Luscious Lemon Loaf
- Juice - Freshly pressed Mela Apple Juice
Wheat Bag - Therapy Wheat Bag from Camden Co., infused with a Sweet Orange scent, and handcrafted in New Zealand
Important note: Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, especially due to Covid delays across the country. If your order is for a specific date (like a birthday) or event, please order a day ahead to be safe - the meals will be great kept in the fridge for the big day.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day delivery - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day.
We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery. Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post.
If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days, and costs an extra $10. Our care packages are packaged with plenty of ice and insulation, in order to stay chilled for 2-3 days, so the food will arrive safely. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban pick-up point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
Pick up - We are working on an option to pick-up a Care Package from our Angel HQ in Kenepuru, Wellington. Stay tuned for more details on this option once it is live.
Our packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the custom reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an preferential rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper - here is a rough guide of pricing (the exact shipping cost for your order will be calculated at checkout):
- Less than 5kg - $26.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express, Family Meal Hamper)
- 5.0 - 9.9kg - $32.00 (e.g. Main Event)
- 10.0 - 19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0 - 27.5 kg - $53.00 (e.g. Here To Help)
- 27.6 - 35.0kg - $63.00 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
- 35kg+ - $75.00 (e.g. Multiple Care Packages in one order)
Rural and Saturday deliveries cost an extra $10, due to extra charges from Courier Post for these services. You are welcome to change your delivery address to a weekday, or have your package delivered to a depot to avoid these costs. Let us know if you need any help arranging this.
Delivered with love for you, and the environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.