Terms and Conditions
Our promise to you, our Angel family
Your complete satisfaction is very important to us at Angel Delivery. Our promise is to provide the very best service that we can. If you are in any way unhappy with the product or service that you receive, please contact us immediately and we will make it right! Our contact details are on our website under "Contact", so don't hesitate to chat with our friendly team any time.
What to expect from your order
Angel Delivery products are of the freshest and highest quality and are dispatched in sophisticated packaging systems that require refrigeration once delivered. We do ask however that if the recipient of the hamper might not be at home, specific delivery details be given so we can leave the gift in a safe and secure location.
While we make every effort to fulfil your order, occasionally products will be out of stock due to unprecedented demand. Where we are unable to supply a product we will substitute with an equivalent product at our discretion. If it's a big element of your care package that's not available, one of our customer services staff will endeavour to contact you to arrange a replacement or to defer delivery.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm, and you can call us on freephone 0800 826 435. Outside those hours, just leave us a message and we'll be back to you, sooner than you think!
You are always welcome to write to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Zealand owned and operated
Angel Delivery is 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
Our physical address is 2A Hoffs Place, Kenepuru, Porirua 5022.
Whenever you buy through the Angel Delivery website, we take every precaution to ensure that your transactions are secure. All customer details are held in confidence and will not be used for marketing or handed onto third parties (unless requested).
As part of the delivery service we offer, New Zealand Post will receive your email address in order to use it for its parcel notification service, and by placing an order you give us permission to provide this data to New Zealand Post for this service. This means the email address provided will automatically receive a notification via email when the delivery is on its way, once it's been delivered, or if delivery is unsuccessful.
All products are billed in NZ dollars, and a full receipt will be sent to the customer online once payment has been processed through the website.
Refunds and Returns
Please view our Refund Policy page for full information on refunds and returns.
T&Cs for Surprise Gift Giveaway Promotion
The following terms and conditions apply to the "Free Surprise Gift" promotion we are running on social media, Google Ads, and for selected email recipients.
- You must use the applicable code at Checkout at the time of ordering in order to receive your Free Gift
- Free gift is subject to availability at the time of your order
- Free gift will selected at random by our team and cannot be chosen by the customer
- Free gift will usually be a non-perishable food item from our range, for example a block of chocolate or cookies. This is indicative only, and we do not guarantee any particular gift
- If your order is for an allergy gift (eg. vegan or GF), our team will do their best to select a suitable free gift to fit with that allergy but we do not promise or guarantee the gift will be suitable for that allergy or won't contain traces of the allergen
- Free gift will be included and packaged with the gift you have ordered, and delivered to the recipient
These conditions may change from time to time. Please check back for the latest conditions at the time you place your order or any subsequent orders.