Delivery Pop-up for Product Pages
Lockdown delivery delays: Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, especially due to Covid and lockdown delays across the country. If your order is for a specific date (like a birthday) or event, please order a day ahead to be safe - the meals will be great kept in the fridge for the big day.
- Deliveries are made Tuesday to Saturday only - no Sunday or Monday arrivals. Saturday delivery costs an extra $10, as we are charged more by Courier Post for deliveries on the weekend.
- Orders must be placed by 12noon in order to aim for next day delivery.
- We cannot guarantee next day delivery, as the delivery is in the courier's control once it leaves us.
- Wednesday is the last day in the week for Rural delivery orders (due to longer delivery times). Rural delivery costs an extra $10, as we are charged more by Courier Post for these deliveries. For Rural deliveries please allow 2 working days for delivery - our hampers are packed to stay chilled for 2-3 days so the food will arrive safely.
- We are unable to deliver to rural addresses on a Saturday. To check if the address you're sending to is a rural or 'no Saturday delivery' address, you can check it on the Courier Post website here.
- To contact us with any queries, please call 0800 826 435 or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).