- Authentic Italian beef lasagne - locally sourced beef simmered in tomatoes and herbs, layered in fresh pasta and topped with a rich cheese sauce.
- Chicken and mushroom pie - free range chicken and mushrooms handmade golden flaky pastry.
- Four delicious individual sized quiches.
- Fresh apple and oat crumble - finely cubed apples, softened in a sweet spicy juice and topped with a brown sugar, cinnamon and oat crumble
- Leek & Potato Soup 390g
- Kumara & Coconut Soup 390g V GF VEGAN
- Tomato, Kale & Bean Soup 435g V GF VEGAN
- Pumpkin Soup 350g V GF
- Pea & Ham Soup 350g
- Award-winning Kapiti Artisan Bake House Ciabatta
- Freshly pressed Mela apple juice
- Family sized lemon loaf - Traditional moist lemon loaf, sprinkled with a light citrus sugar.
- Sticky chocolate brownie loaf
Send a care package with a selection of main meals, and sweet treats. Each main and dessert comfortably feeding a family of four to six. A magnificent gift that is a loving, tummy fill heartwarming gift for all to enjoy.
You can customise your care package with our range of special Add-Ons. Find out more here.
Your gift will be packaged with love and care, and delivered chilled to the door in a beautiful, insulated gift box.
The delivery cost for this product is usually around $48. The exact delivery fee to your exact address will be shown on the Checkout page. We pass on the same delivery fee charged to us by Courier Post, but this care package is one of our higher delivery costs - this is because it comes packaged in two extra-large insulated cardboard boxes, with reusable ice-packs, and is delivered on a premium overnight courier service.
- Deliveries to Auckland and Hamilton are delayed at the moment and are taking at least 2 days to arrive - please keep this in mind and order ahead!
- Due to significant delays with couriers and suppliers due to Covid-19, we can't guarantee an exact delivery date for your order. If you need an order for a specific date, we suggest ordering a few days ahead to be safe.
Courier service - We work closely with Courier Post to provide a premium nationwide delivery to individual addresses.
Next day - If you need next day delivery, please make sure your order is placed before 12noon the day before, and leave a note to let us know if it is urgent next day. We will do our best to make sure it is delivered within 24 hours, but we cannot guarantee next day delivery - Once your order leaves our HQ, it's in the careful hands of our wonderful logistics provider Courier Post. If you have any questions or need to connect with them directly to track an order, don't hesitate to contact them directly on 0800 268 743 - they will have up-to-date information on its status once it leaves our doors.
Rural addresses - Rural delivery takes around 2-3 days. If you'd prefer, you can nominate an urban delivery point for hampers bound for rural addresses. Our courier has many pick-up points, so please call us on 0800 826 435 to discuss - we can make it as convenient as possible for the recipients.
CostsOur packaging and delivery expenses are significant as they include the reusable cardboard giftbox, reusable ice packs, gift wrapping, and premium courier service across NZ. We have negotiated an excellent rate with our couriers, and are able to pass those savings on directly to you!
The price we charge you is based on the weight of the hamper as follows:
- Less than 5kg - $18.00 (e.g. Angel Delivery Express)
- 5.0-9.9kg - $24.00 (e.g. Family Meal Hamper, Main Event)
- 10.0-19.9kg - $34.00 (e.g. Classic Meal Hamper, Dinners Delivered with Love)
- 20.0-27.5 kg - $45.00 (e.g. Here To Help for a whole week)
- 27.6-35.0kg - $55.00 (e.g. multiple items)
- 35kg+ - $61.00
Delivered with Love...
for You and the Environment
We strive to minimize the environmental impact of all we do at Angel Delivery. Not only is our packaging recyclable and compostable, but we are also very careful in our supply chain - from where our meal ingredients are sourced, to how they are produced and packaged, and how they are ultimately delivered to you.